This week we have quite a variety of posts. Everything from Slideshare to talking about what is USP.
- This post comes from Aweber’s blog. My recommended email marketing provider. This is a fantastic post that talks about identifying your target audience, which is something I have talked about recently here. They present an interesting case of fans vs customers. Well worth checking out.
- Peter Sandeen wrote a great guest post over on Traffic Generation Cafe about having a strong unique selling proposition. He talks about blogs that are worth your attention. He breaks down why it’s important to have a strong value proposition and where you can show your USP. He also points out some common pitfalls that you should avoid.
- I have seen so many posts about Slideshare in the last little while. If you don’t know what it is, start paying attention to it. Slideshare has 60 million people visiting it. It can help you generate more leads, increase traffic to your website and grows your business audience. Also, it can help your SEO.
- Verticle Measures takes on the content marketing , and how to get started with it. If you are a farmer and just getting started with your website, this will be a great place to start. One of the main points they talked about is knowing who your target audience is.
- In this post I talk about why it is important to have a unique selling point. I cover what is USP, why is a USP important. After reading through some of the big posts of the week, there were a lot about unique selling points and targetting your customers. It shows you how important it is.
I can’t believe how much I’ve heard about Slideshare. If nothing else, it is worth just going to check it out to see what all the fuss is about.
From an ranking perspective, a Slideshare presentation can rank higher than your blog, but it could be easier to rank.
Could be a way to drive traffic.