Every week I find some great articles that you will help you with your business. Whether it’s productivity or driving traffic to your website, MYF Approved helps you build your business.
Let’s jump into it.
- We all could be more productive. I know I could be. I actually recently installed a Chrome extension that locks out sites that I have specified during certain times of the day to keep me on track. This post takes it a step further and encourages you to make a mindset change. It outlines some productivity hacks. Very cool stuff.
- I don’t consider myself a freelance writer, but I do write a lot, so this resonated with me. You can relate it to any business.
- This just made me laugh. Hubspot does a great job with their off the cuff stuff.
- Ana from Traffic Generation Cafe wrote this one a week or so ago. I mean who doesn’t want more traffic to their website. Traffic is the lifeblood of your website. Ana gives you some fantastic tips on getting more website traffic.
- Ophelie Lechat over on the Flippa blog wrote this one about the balancing act we do. As farmers, you constantly have to balance work and life. It’s hard because you live on the farm.
- Marcus Sheridan wrote this one about the two most powerful words. These two words can help you answer questions about your farm and maybe take you to the next level.
This week I brought you some productivity, traffic generation, and life balancing hacks.
My favourite this week was the productivity hacks. As I said, it’s something I am working at the moment, so it resonated well.