Every week I read a crap ton of blogs and I find some really helpful posts for farmers. These posts will help you with your website and improve your online presence.
Here’s what I found this week:
- Hey farmers, your web copy needs to improve.Everybody’s does. We don’t focus our efforts enough. Henneke from Enchanting Marketing offers some fantastic advice to improve your writing.
- Oh man, about pages are the worst. You have to realize it’s not all about you. It’s about your ideal customer. Henneke wrote this spectacular piece about improving your about page. Farmers you need to capitalize on this.
- Farmers do you hate writing sometimes. So do I ! So why not try doing an informative video and getting it transcribed. This post talks about the SEO benefits of doing this which will help you get found in Google.
- Don’t have time to write for your farm website? Maybe hiring a freelancer would be a good choice for you. Spencer from Niche Pursuits talks about how he hires freelancers.
- Not sure whether your next idea for your farm is a good one? Listen to this podcast from Think Traffic that covers vetting a business idea.
Henneke really crushed it this week. She was everywhere I looked it was crazy.
She provided some extremely solid information that you should use for your farm website. If you can improve you customer experience on your website, it could mean more business at the farmers market.